7 Tips For Combating Viruses & Bacterial Infections (Avoid Influenza).
1. Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds using soap and water & avoid touching your eyes nose and face where it's most vulnerable to viruses. Use hand sanitizer when appropriate. Essential oil soaps are very nice to have on hand and won't dry your skin with multiple washing. Rosemary, Tea Tree, Spearmint, and more...
2. Eat healthily and avoid processed sugar, milk, cheese, and oils that inflame the body and feed infection giving viruses a foothold. White sugar destroys white blood cells which are your immunity. Eat fresh fruits instead. Whole plant-based food is best & avoid processed foods as much as possible (if not completely). Here are some of my own healthy recipes
4. Relegate the news to once a day and then MOVE ON. You do not want to get "stuck" in flight or fight and start getting anxiety. Do other things, go outside, and most importantly get fresh air and sunlight! Corona Virus can't live in the sunlight!
5.Exercise. Very important for staying happy and healthy. Blood needs oxygen and oxygen destroys free radicals and stimulates your immune system.
6. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Water rids the body of toxins. Avoid soda and caffeine as caffeine dehydrates your body and skin too.
7. Avoid smoking, vaping or any form of toxic inhalants that reduce pure oxygen into your lungs. Corona attacks lungs so keep them clean and healthy!
If you stay healthy you have the best chances of avoiding any kind of illness. Make sure you get adequate sleep too. You don't want your body getting run down now.
See you soon and stay positive & healthy- this too shall pass!
Love, Michelle & David